i have a massive paper due tomorrow at 5pm. have i started? yes. but i have 18 pages to go. eek. it’ll be a veryveryvery late night. for now i blog.
open note to professors: do not make things due 2 days after spring break. it is cruel.
- healthcare passed last night. i made the fatal mistake of getting on facebook and am now boycotting for days. i don’t care if you’re red team or blue team [well i do, but that’s not my point], both sides have valid points and i cannot handle the disrespect that is flying via status updates. quite frankly, i don’t look to FB to engage in political discourse.
- it was wicked foggy this morning, which was awesome. i skipped class to volunteer for junior league/ACS’s daffodil days. JL always puts me in a good mood.
- spring break was spectacular. i’m not excited about being back at school. 5 weeks left of class, a few weeks of exams, then off to arizona for my “last” summer.
- i’m feeling lost. i’ll have a legitimate post up in the near future, but i feel direction-less more than i ever have. i’m 23, have had a life plan for 10 years, and have no idea what i want anymore. scattered doesn’t even begin to describe it. don henley was right:
- “out on the road today i saw a deadhead sticker on a cadillac/a little voice inside my head said/’don’t look back you can never look back’/i thought i knew what love was, what did i know?/those days are gone forever, i should just let them go”
- my bracket sucks.